<----Yes, it is me at 1999 PRODYN conference in Stefan Banach Center , Warsaw, Poland.
The photo was taken by Michal Misiurewicz himself, and I am in a good company: on the left Anthony Manning, on the right Stefan Banach.
----> And here I am at Banff International Research Station attending conference Measurable Dynamics, Theory and Applications, August 5-10,2006.
Current Research Projects:
*) Maps with memory and resulting higher dimensional families of maps.
1) Invariant measures (mainly absolutely continuous) for multi-valued maps.
2) Random maps approach to systems with holes or meta stable systems.
3) Chaotic properties inherited by lower dimensional subsystems from their higher dimensional "parent systems".
4) Absolutely continuous invariant measures for piecewise linear maps.
5) Submaximal eigenvalues and implications of their existence.
Smith-Slatkin model bifurcations
Newest Preprint : G-map or Maps with Memory
Preprint: Family of W-maps
Preprint: Metastable Systems as Random Maps
Market game program
and Corresponding preprint
Preprint: A random map
description for quantum superposition
N-band maps model : Maple programs
Office: LB 901-17
tel. (514)-848-2424, ext. 3257
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd West
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA, H3G 1M8